The Learning Buddies Network relies on the generosity of our grant funders, sponsors, and donors in order to allow us to continue offering our free tutoring programmes to the students we serve. We would like to acknowledge the following for their generous support.
Major supporters for the current school year:
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
Kids at Risk (The Amir and Yasmin Virani Family Foundation)
CKNW Orphan’s Fund
Face the World Foundation
The Hamber Foundation
The Diamond Foundation
Coast Capital Savings
Other current supporters:
- Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School Parent Advisory Council
- Richmond Chinatown Lions Club
- Vancouver Shaughnessy Lions Club
We would like to show special gratitude to Telus and Variety, who invested in us for years and believed in our vision of what we could become:
TELUS Community Board – Vancouver
Variety – The Children’s Charity
Additional past supporters:
- Starbucks Coffee Canada
- UBC Medical Students’ Gala
- Rotary Club of Richmond Sunrise
- Cook Elementary School
- Blundell Elementary School Parent Advisory Council
- REACH Community Fund (JUMP Math)
We welcome donations of any amount! Support our work and help elementary school students today.